About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
I'm Kelly from Pittsburgh, PA. My Etsy shop, simplicity by kmdouglass, features handmade paper products with a few others in the mix.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

New Products Just Added Today

So I have been working on a few new products for my store the past couple days.  Today I added 7 new items.  Take a look below and keep an eye out for the rest of my new items posting soon!

Pretty in Pink Tags: Set of 12 in six different patterns

Sunflower Kraft Mini Cards: Set of 10

Black and White Mini Tags: Set of 10

God Loves You Mini Cards with Felt Flowers: Set of 6 in three different colors
** I love these!

Thinking of You and Smiling Mini Cards: Set of 8 in eight different colors

Snowman Tags: Set of 6 in six different colors

Santa Christmas Tags: Set of 10
** I love these too!

No comments:

Post a Comment