About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
I'm Kelly from Pittsburgh, PA. My Etsy shop, simplicity by kmdouglass, features handmade paper products with a few others in the mix.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Another Day of Etay Shopping!

So I got paid today which means of course where do I go to first?  Etsy!!  Just wanted to share my purchases for the day.

First is this cute bath and body gift set from itsfromarizona.  You get whipped body butter, soap and sugar scrub cubes!  I couldn't decide on a scent so I got pumpkin pie and pink grapefuit.



 Then I went to get cookie n' cream and peanut butter cup fudge for my husband and I.  But these caramels looked good too!  I got these from sweetmelissasmn.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/sweetmelissasmn?ref=seller_info



And then there's this cute origami crane.  I had the note changed  to "You Are My Sunshine" for my grandmother.  It's been a long running thing since I was little to sing the song.  I got the crane in orange, like the sun. :)  It's from peacecranegreeting.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/peacecranegreetings?ref=seller_info

No comments:

Post a Comment