About Me

My photo
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
I'm Kelly from Pittsburgh, PA. My Etsy shop, simplicity by kmdouglass, features handmade paper products with a few others in the mix.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hello a.k.a. First Post

Hi everyone!  So this is the first post ever to my blog, pretty exciting!  Right now I am doing so much to try and get my Etsy shop noticed.  Iv'e been told about all kinds of stuff I can do to get it noticed.  Today I have set up a Twitter account, a Facebook page and now the blog.  Wow, it's been a crazy day!  Now that I have everything set up I am going to have to go back through and figure out how to make it awesome.  I think I'll save that for tomorrow since my brain is starting to fry, haha.  Below are links to my accounts so check them out and watch the progress.

<3 Kelly with simplicity

http://www.kmdouglass.etsy.com/
www.twitter.com/simplicityideas
* Facebook coming as soon as I figure it out

No comments:

Post a Comment